• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.42 [Poland] Albania PvP RpG

? got no idea what you are talking about, do you think im playing ur ot server? ME and ur naabish server? AHUSAHSUAHSUASUASHAS <HARD LAUGH >

no u dont for sure
Code:
17:50 GOD Zalar Lobal [101]: restart in 2 minutes
17:50 GOD Zalar Lobal [101]: fixing bugs with water
17:50 GOD Zalar Lobal [101]: lava/ grounds
17:51 GOD Zalar Lobal [101]: restart in 1 minute
17:51 GOD Zalar Lobal [101]: sry 2
haaha xd

HAHA, pietia aka pro bugger just deleted my friend because he thought i were him, WHAT A RETARD :))

@Up
He will be Local lummox on otland \o/

@Proland
W/e, i don't care about your opinion you pathetic kid ;*
Besides it's realy strange, that you can create only Rl maps OTS, hmm ;> Low lvl on rl? ;<

what does my level on rl tibia has to do with ots? what a prick HAHA
i create real maps cause there you can earn more money then on custom, Think with ur brain, gz ur ots :) 1000 levels, 20 players

i create real maps cause there you can earn more money then on custom, Think with ur brain, gz ur ots :) 1000 levels, 20 players

not players online and levels on the server is important for me but the work inserted into that server.
Code:
Apache/2.2.11 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-3 with Suhosin-Patch Server at furiousots.com Port 80
ehh sry but his server (scroption one )is better secured then yours and hoster known more about hosting servers.
mrs pro sasir no root password :<.

1: The online record is 170 but this server is a bit old and i don't have a lot of time (like you, 24/7 ^^), so SMC you noob...
2: 1000 lvl because it's a 4 FUN server you idiot? :]
3: Only Real maps because on rl your biggest lvl was ...15? So you are creating rl map ots to treat your complexes \o/
;**** noob :]

Back