• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] Release of Wofb server! + Wofb Website

Swimmi love your signature
yeni raki:vodka turk
smirnoff: the best
emo sucks:sucks

I got a question uh it works fine at me only ppl cane login into cha list they see acc manager but then it says time out......

Please helpe me as fast as possible and maybe you cane also help me better to make the website up cuz i dont have any shit done with your tutorial

I got a question uh it works fine at me only ppl cane login into cha list they see acc manager but then it says time out......

Please helpe me as fast as possible and maybe you cane also help me better to make the website up cuz i dont have any shit done with your tutorial

Pierolle is a character on isara, And a known persson for making youtube videos. Who r u? -.-

Wow thanks!!
Finally the real Wofb server, now I'll have 200 players :D

Ummm, have you even opened the config.lua? <_<

Back