• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] Revamped YurOTS

Did you like it?

• Yes!

Votes: 142 70.6%
  • No!

Votes: 28 13.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 31 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it. YurOTS was always the >simpliest< and the most "clean" servers ever. Now there's too much details :f

That's the thing... But if you want YurOTS map the "Clean" style, just download it?

Hermes, you should accept that the default YurOTs mountain sucks without at least some details...

@Neon:

Nice! :D

Not for me ;o

broken.jpg

Great edition of a map yurots! And you should always vary in view of yurots image format is the famous square. sauhshuahsuahsuahsu 'More is cool!

Pheww I like it ^^
awesome ... buddy? well done xD
given u ++rep ^^

Link's broken!!!
i rly need this map!!
if u could post another link i'll be happy :)

It isn't broken for me ;o

Worked now ^^

--------------EDIT-------------

GREAT MAP!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS NEON!!! BEST MAP OF EVER!!!

Neon I seriosly think you rox but I'm concerned, the huge city at the north east is great but I think that you should add some houses in every corner.. in the minimap you can see a 2x2 inch gray square on every corner so if possible, add some great style houses =D ... You Rox

A little bit overdetailed? :'(

Well but this map looks pretty good! :thumbup: but for the city thumb "down":p

ye, the map is really awesome but i think the city its not so good compare to the outside.

Dude Neon, stop beeing so crazy! Ur so good on mapping as Messi is on football xD

Regards,

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back