• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah the server is hosted on dedicated so that cant be caus i was loged on the dedicated.
and it was running for 20h and last night it crashed every 20 seconds like some one was crashing it. after liek 20 times it crashed i turn the old server 0.2 aka 8.4 and there was no crash and its still running 0.2 server.

so the crashes ware not on tfs 0.2 and there ware crashes at 0.2.2 so i think maby a bug in the server?

Nah the server is hosted on dedicated so that cant be caus i was loged on the dedicated.
and it was running for 20h and last night it crashed every 20 seconds like some one was crashing it. after liek 20 times it crashed i turn the old server 0.2 aka 8.4 and there was no crash and its still running 0.2 server.

so the crashes ware not on tfs 0.2 and there ware crashes at 0.2.2 so i think maby a bug in the server?

Do you think that you can compile the server with __EXCEPTION_TRACER__ defined and post a crash report? It would help a lot. My servers are running on Debian GNU/Linux and I've not experienced crashes for weeks.

every time i try to compile even if i did't made any changes it gives me error not 1 error but like 10+ so i am not good at compile but i ill try again to compile and see what error.

Hey guys I need help,

I opened the ports 7171 / 7172 / and idk why but 7173 too well I want to start my server with the right ip etc. and then I want to login but it dont want to log in couse I must wait minutes for minutes :S why I cant play in my own server lol? the game port is 7172 and the other one are 7171 well and I changed the ip with 7171 and the ip on the multi ip changer is right! omg pls help

Hey guys I need help,

I opened the ports 7171 / 7172 / and idk why but 7173 too well I want to start my server with the right ip etc. and then I want to login but it dont want to log in couse I must wait minutes for minutes :S why I cant play in my own server lol? the game port is 7172 and the other one are 7171 well and I changed the ip with 7171 and the ip on the multi ip changer is right! omg pls help

use 127.0.0.1 ip to log on your own server.

lol ok but can you try to login in my server please? ip: noxu.no-ip.org 7171 8.42

you dont have account manager and no website so how most i log on it.

i coult login but you dont have accoutn nummber or website to make accoutn when i login with 1/1 it says invalid accoutn nummber so that meens ur server was online lol.

anybody fix problem with spells?
this is still peeve me.

Gratz \o/

Congratulations to a wonderful version I am now just waiting to version 0.2.3 that will bring the magic of 8.4 and more stability.:p

Hey Talaturent.. don't want to bug you or anything so here's list of few things you should mby look at if you have time to in next version?

!createguild when using it in game it crashes the server ( gives no error in console, shutsdown it self )

Experience for pvp-enfo doesn't seem to work as well ( I've tried different rates and nothing, also tried equal lvls to kill and nothing )

Thanks! :p

gogogo the forgotten mystic spirit with magics of 8.4 (utito tempo) and other!

You can use alana sio, without house.

Example. I'm hunt somebody enter in my house i can use alana sio.. and kick him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back