• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The War Server v1.2

Ey, when i scanned it, i get this: Virustotal. MD5: d6e84f3f5c7a6ccdedb9203617259115 Trojan.Win32.Delf.kem probably a variant of Win32/Delf Trojan.Generic.1573770
it looks not so really bad, but i've got 1 question.
Are Trojan.Generic.1573770 false or positive?
and this 4?
Trojan/Win32.Delf
Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}
Win32.Delf.Kem
Trojan.Win32.Delf.kem
probably a variant of Win32/Delf
Are they false or positive?
If you don't trust you can use .exe file from The Forgotten Server 0.3.4.

I trust you, i've asked a friend for some information about that ''virusses'', and they are false. So nice work Keraxel!

Any GM account?..

Btw only me who got the problem that I cant see any players except acc manager in the SQL database and when I add accounts , players I cant login to them and they like disapear?

Keraxel I have maybe stupid question but i can't find out how to do it.
How i can change skills for paladin and knight and mlvl for druids and sorcerers?
Please help me in it :)

How I can change default skills and mlvl for new player,because i have priv accounts...

i put my own map in it
and after 10min
player cant login if they logout :SS affff
and me too
how i fix it please????

im alittle noob, i need a tutor to help me out changing the runes, to real tibia runes, and changing the map, to the one from the real tibia, and also adding some money to the bps, IS IT MUCH ASKING?? please HELP!!!

Back