• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The War Server v1.2

How to make a normal exp gain for players sice in the serc only last one gets lvl and how to make normal death for players i mean disable this teleports ;o

I've already disabled teleporting on death, but now exp from players isn't working for me ;/

Keraxel as a father of this server you could tell us how to make normal exp ;d and help me with those items i am not good in lua

@Up

I thought exp from players was bugged on TFS 0.3.2

It's not...?

Hello. I downloaded that server and i can't open this. When I try to start OTS error show up. It is during starting SQL connection. I'm noob :D

Keraxel as a father of this server you could tell us how to make normal exp ;d and help me with those items i am not good in lua

Leave private message.

@Up

I thought exp from players was bugged on TFS 0.3.2

It's not...?

No, it isn't. The server is using configurable value in ~lib/mine.lua

Hello. I downloaded that server and i can't open this. When I try to start OTS error show up. It is during starting SQL connection. I'm noob :D

Open config.lua and change:
Code:
sqlType = "mysql"
to
Code:
sqlType = "sqlite"

where ist map timers changer x?DD!!! np 20 min change map and where im can't change lvl and mana and hp sorc druid pal knight ??
sorry for my english //

Humm... Source is just for TFS? Didn't you edit something in sources? Just lua scripts etc ?

Code:
SQL query:

DELIMITER $$ CREATE DEFINER = `root`@`localhost` TRIGGER `thewarserver`.`ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` NOT IN ( 1, 2 ) AND `value` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER $$

CREATE DEFINER = `root`@`localhost` TRIGGER  `thewarserver`.`ondel' at line 1

what the hell?:s

Code:
SQL query:

DELIMITER $$ CREATE DEFINER = `root`@`localhost` TRIGGER `thewarserver`.`ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` NOT IN ( 1, 2 ) AND `value` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER $$

CREATE DEFINER = `root`@`localhost` TRIGGER  `thewarserver`.`ondel' at line 1

what the hell?:s

x) Use sqlite database, if not:
y) Use Mysql Administrator to import

shutdown

I was going to host this war server 24/7, but like every 5 hours it s automatically shuts down and no error just gone:mad:

[13/04/2009 10:23:57] [Notice - ProtocolGame::parsePacket] Elder Druid has sent unknown byte: 0x11!

Anyone know what this means?

Back