• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.5-8.42

Dzumior

Reaction score
Already many debug :) cipsoft working to fix it and so fucking many people online :)
* 63 players online
* Uptime: 7h 20m

Maybe will be 100 people online today tomorrow next week but 1/2 people stay in depo so good luck with this update xD
Cuz is funny play without any stuff but morron play alone im played ek so dont need bots cuz other people from westbay and higer lvl 500+ didn't leave pz,took pz fight cuz bot is broken haahha

update is just causing debugs/deaths.. go back to 8.42 and no im not one of those botters, im just a kid who would rather not debug and die everytime i goto hunt

Already many debug :)

How come the last reported debug error was 04:11 which was BEFORE we fixed the debugs? Are so many encountering debugs and just clicking cancel? I don't think so...

You people just aswell should say, "let us bot, bring back to 8.42"

when a debug happens on the client and i do send report, does it come to TFS report or Cipsofts report?

It depends on if you login on our server or CipSofts after you get the debug.

You people just aswell should say, "let us bot, bring back to 8.42"

Man on 570 Ek i need bot too <lol> ? Its funny play without bot everyone mage on utamo vita because scared of spam ue half past people dont have so fast hand to heal them attack+change rings so this update is so nice.
And about bot later will be ofc elf bot,blackd,ng,and more stuff like there is now on 8.42

Only your ip changer have 8.5 version the new origanal one dont have update yet crazy :)
I use Asprate xd

just one word................... SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

srry if i spammed :D

Yeah i cba updating until the cilent is being used in rl tibia or ill have to keep changeing my hotkeys all the time :S

39 people online hail twinforce rox update will there be 19 people on after next update lol?

They know that elfbot and ng and crap like that will be updated soon, so they won't bother changing anything.

8.5 testserver Dont mean no botters....

the players that use blackd will still use bot becous you can set it on test server ;)
and thay can start bot like befor.

Singed, Royal Magician

Yeah i cba updating until the cilent is being used in rl tibia or ill have to keep changeing my hotkeys all the time :S

and you are so true because test server client deletes normal client setting every time :mad: /sarcasm

Back