• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5/8.52] The Cipsoft Project 0.1.9 (TFS: 0.3.5pl1)

Well, this project is not being worked on i guess. Even tho if it was, i am way ahead of this.

A) How do you know im not working on it. The forums arn't up, so you wouldn't even know what's happening.

B) Why you keep posting your b*llshit?

C) Start your own project then.

No, there is no god account. Make your own.

any clue why when i open the map with RME 1.1.9 i see all black? i mean....there is no map, all i see is black screen , do u know what happen?

Cords: 32369 32241 7 (I think) You will see thais. If OTarts was up, i would do anupdate, but since i need more time, i will not update anything untill OTarts is up. OR TCP Has a forum.

Achez and I, cooperate with each other. Archez and I help each other with scripts, map findings, etc etc. We just arn't together in 1 TFS version yet, b/c there is 2 at the moment. Then we will come together and work on one.

I have started working on Farmine, the new map part that acme with chrismas update on tibia

i been recording a bit, ill keep recording later , i already did the outfit , addon 1 mission , i recorded all the ARENA part, in and out

ill be doing dif videos.....

then someone with a ztracker of this version will be able to map it all

Hi I have a problem

Please help with two things:

a)Interview with Oldrakiem. So how do Demon Oak. Gm jakog because I do not know how to do this Qest

b) To acc gave professions

c) i spojler Inq Qest

For help in advance thanks

When I try to log the account manager I get the message "temple position is wrong"

I 've enabled the account manager and haven't touched the file in the database. There , the spawn on login is 50 50 7 , is it really right ?
Config lua is ok , haven't touched it either , just made the configuration of the database.

when will the other realse come out with a working poi and real name on houses etc?..

i don't know is someone has this problema..
more.. when i use some "healing" spell.. the server get a crash, is a possible?
or the problema is my computer?
Because i'm using a sux adm 2.0 4gb ram..
Next year i get my quad2core 2.6gbz.. i dont know what it is ..
btw i cant use healing spells in gm/cm/god, when i use in player, server get crash .. and my computer get TO SLOW very very slow, i not cant do NOTHING, if i dont close the server in process..

sorry for english .. very bad.. ;~
btw, it is.
MeLL ~

Back