• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Allisow Ots v3.4

hey this is a great server but i only got one thing wrong please help me...i put in 1/1 to log onto the acc manager and when i try to connect to the game world i get timed out everytime. please help me what is wrong? not my connection, i port forwarded, everything i can think of, just wont connect to the game world. PLEASE HELP!!!!

loginPort = 7171 < if this port is open, you can login on char list
gamePort = 7172 < if this port is closeed you cant enter in game world, so open it! in router or modem, get your modem name and version e search on google how to open port 7171 modem xxxxxx

Where i can check all the accounts or the character created??
What is the account of the GOD or GM?

How do you add a custom items.otb file?
[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required.
How to disable this?

hey this is a great server but i only got one thing wrong please help me...i put in 1/1 to log onto the acc manager and when i try to connect to the game world i get timed out everytime. please help me what is wrong? not my connection, i port forwarded, everything i can think of, just wont connect to the game world. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in this server, you need to forward port 7171 AND 7172 i had the same problem as yours and that fixed it :thumbup:

it's a great server but it has couple of problems first, it's spanish second,almost every map that you go from ship (and some from the magic carpet) once you get there you move a little then it crash the client :S

Where i can check the accounts already creater??

Can u give me ur map editor, im tired to add npcs to it :(

Back