• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Lithuania Project - Real Map - Final Release

apsivaflines U Can Help Me ?

I Have One Global Map, And I Try Copy/Pasta Pyre, Gengia, Oken. More My Server No Open. Give Error And Close.

Thx ;X

that means you dont got enought ram to run it. i test this server on mine pc and it works fine no freezes and etc...

Can you upload at speedyshare? I can download, but that uploader gives me 0kb size file. Strange

Yeah, upload it somewhere else.. ;)
as far as I read, its a nice server.

I have computer with 4 GB RAM, 3,6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, i hosted many serwers, but this i can`t run ;/
I runned a program to viev ram ussage, and while i run the serwer it go odwn and when is ~~200 - 300 MB RAM it shut down...
apsivaflines - what system you have? Windows? Xp? Vista? Maybye this is problem (windows XP v. 32-bit can get only 2 GB per one aplication).

Why it's debugging during the map and spawn is loading??

Could someone fix it? :/ Plx help

this server sux, it suckz suckz suckz.
server noob
dont download
when u open, u will play and it lag so much
lol
cannot play
:)
walk 1 sqm = lag.
ajajaj
noob server :S

Why it's debugging during the map and spawn is loading??

Could someone fix it? :/ Plx help

I have the same problem.

@Up,
I dont want a new computr noob -.-
my computer is good
i hosted a server 100mb + map and dont lag

the new error of this server is the same of Kubi~

Listen for all i cant help for everybody for who's laging this server becouse for me no lags... so i cant fix it if for me no lags...

Not lag man
but now we receive a error when loading map...
we receive this error: The runtime error ... ~~ ~

Back