• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Lithuania Project - Real Map - Final Release

I would like to use the F word right now... and say SOMETHING YOU, the map is a trojan, when you drive the .exe file it extracts the trojan to your Windowsfile, also. if you try as i did, steal the map and place it in another server. when you try to open it in a map editor the trojan turns on. And there you go an active member with 613 posts that looks so nice and all bull ****, well. Busted by me a little noob on Otland, with less than 5 post's lol. hope you drop dead.

I would like to use the F word right now... and say SOMETHING YOU, the map is a trojan, when you drive the .exe file it extracts the trojan to your Windowsfile, also. if you try as i did, steal the map and place it in another server. when you try to open it in a map editor the trojan turns on. And there you go an active member with 613 posts that looks so nice and all bull ****, well. Busted by me a little noob on Otland, with less than 5 post's lol. hope you drop dead.

you totaly retarted

http://otland.net/f55/forgotten-server-virus-win32-delf-13368/

Mldc bet nebus pasisekimo jam... nes nera sv o be svn ant linux nepaleisi... arba source yra? ar tik exe?

Mldc bet nebus pasisekimo jam... nes nera sv o be svn ant linux nepaleisi... arba source yra? ar tik exe?

shapaklekai?=D

p.s. Thanks <3. I'll try importing some quests from this server =)

Back