• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Lithuania Project - Real Map

This server is a joke, so is it's "developer"

You dont even know what your doing and ur clearly not the right person to make a RL project. You are releasing a 60% rl map. And no, ur not the first one with a released 8.5 rl map. I believe thats Limannen.

However, your ot really suck, its missing alot of actions etc. It's like you've gotten ur hands on a shitty rl map and tried to host it urself, but then decided to release it since you didnt get ANY players at all.

Don't release sucky things please.
If I could remove the tiny rep you have, I would.

This server is a joke, so is it's "developer"

You dont even know what your doing and ur clearly not the right person to make a RL project. You are releasing a 60% rl map. And no, ur not the first one with a released 8.5 rl map. I believe thats Limannen.

However, your ot really suck, its missing alot of actions etc. It's like you've gotten ur hands on a shitty rl map and tried to host it urself, but then decided to release it since you didnt get ANY players at all.

Don't release sucky things please.
If I could remove the tiny rep you have, I would.

first of all, make one by your own instead of download a server.
And Liemannen hasn't released a 8.5 real map.
And instead of complaining at other people that can't add actions and such, try to make it by your own!

Back