• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Cipsoft Project v0.2

I loaded the OT Server in Vista, but the problem isn't solved.

after duplicated the Uniqueid of objects (until ID 2003) in imported GUIA3D map added to The Cipsoft map (Cipsoft-fusion.otbm) an error message appeared.

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for some information"

So the problem is the program. that Doesn't support Modified maps. and it will become a big problem when you attempt to add new islands and the new Dwarven city of Farmine, Lizard fortress and more.

So the problem is the program. that Doesn't support Modified maps. and it will become a big problem when you attempt to add new islands and the new Dwarven city of Farmine, Lizard fortress and more.
Don't expect that soon on any OTServ or any (public) distribution.

Up@

I am not expecting nothing... I just reported a bug. And if Archez attempts to add Honeymoon and Destiny islands, the missing darashia DL dungeon and the upcoming Zao.

then it must be solved first, becuz he will find the same problem.

I know that these stuff are lower than 20MB compared to the added Guia3D map... but it is just to help. Also You must think of the people who will add the typical OT stuff... (Training monk spawns and Teleports)

Also I will never quit, becuz I dreamed to have the BIGGEST OT MAP since I had Yurots 7.5. and Tibia RL map is the priority, until now it was incomplete 80% and more during every passing year), and today is just 95% incomplete yet (But only for a few islands and a missing dungeon).

I didn't care about the missing quests, but while you can't fix this problem. I will not be able to play my map. so stop complaining and help me.

Back