• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Cipsoft Project v0.2

Cykotitan & Limannen, I see that you two flame the TCP almost 10 times more than all the people that flamed you for your discontinued project...

Can't you keep on moving the real map project and stop continuosly flaming and watching TCP's threads?

You two had made your contribution to the community, but now you are just, in Shakespeare's words, much ado about nothing. Contribute first, flame other people (that are actively contributing to the comunity) later.

Thanks for the useful comments, I am sorry I didn't update TCP to 0.3 yet, but I just installed a new community and until this project gets ready, TCP will go back on track.

Approx. days: 2-4.

:)

TCP forum is offline.

Thanks for the useful comments, I am sorry I didn't update TCP to 0.3 yet, but I just installed a new community and until this project gets ready, TCP will go back on track.

Approx. days: 2-4.

:)

TCP forum is offline.
Hopefully Ormin will come back from the dead (inactive) by then, and hook ZTracker to inject into client 8.53 ;]]

Cykotitan & Limannen, I see that you two flame the TCP almost 10 times more than all the people that flamed you for your discontinued project...

Can't you keep on moving the real map project and stop continuosly flaming and watching TCP's threads?

You two had made your contribution to the community, but now you are just, in Shakespeare's words, much ado about nothing. Contribute first, flame other people (that are actively contributing to the comunity) later.

yeah I am totally agree, specially considering that Cykotitan already had the Destiny island and Meluna (Honeymoon) island. :huh:

but even if he has a reason, we only need both meluna and destiny islands, Nothing else of course anyway, I hope someone ztrack those islands and make them available for TCP :p. luckily in this webpage, (Somewhere in maps section) we already have Darashia's DL dungeon. but probably archez have it already. ;)

I would contributed if at least I know something about OT servers, The only thing I know is just making some simple maps and most important, putting online my server.

maybe someday when I finish my most dreamed project, a Mapfile of 200MB or more (Tibia RL + custom) Maybe if there's no trouble uploading it, then I will contribute with my greatest creation. :peace:

yeah I am totally agree, specially considering that Cykotitan already had the Destiny island and Meluna (Honeymoon) island. :huh:

but even if he has a reason, we only need both meluna and destiny islands, Nothing else of course anyway, I hope someone ztrack those islands and make them available for TCP :p. luckily in this webpage, (Somewhere in maps section) we already have Darashia's DL dungeon. but probably archez have it already. ;)

I would contributed if at least I know something about OT servers, The only thing I know is just making some simple maps and most important, putting online my server.

maybe someday when I finish my most dreamed project, a Mapfile of 200MB or more (Tibia RL + custom) Maybe if there's no trouble uploading it, then I will contribute with my greatest creation. :peace:

i have destiny island "main land" and one cave for druids. i dont know how good it's. but it's maybe a start if someone want. it's .ztk file

you can make 3 custom caves or copy from real :)

View attachment destina.rar

So right now the only big bug that I have seen is that my character doesn't save.
This is the error I get when ever I log out.
Code:
[23/11/2009 21:42:19] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `level` = 20, `group_id` = 1, `vocation` = 4, `health` = 365, `healthmax` = 365, `experience` = 98800, `lookbody` = 68, `lookfeet` = 76, `lookhead` = 78, `looklegs` = 39, `looktype` = 128, `lookaddons` = 0, `maglevel` = 1, `mana` = 95, `manamax` = 95, `manaspent` = 0, `soul` = 100, `town_id` = 5, `posx` = 32369, `posy` = 32235, `posz` = 7, `cap` = 735, `sex` = 1, `lastlogin` = 1259033990, `lastip` = 16777343, `conditions` = x'', `redskulltime` = 0, `redskull` = 0, `lastlogout` = 1259034139, `blessings` = 0, `guildnick` = '', `rank_id` = 0  WHERE `id` = 2 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error

Just make it clear; is the project still in development or is it discontinued?

Archez, You have to make your forums in better hosts and keep them forever, becuz the two forum pages I had on favorites I had to delete them becuz the forums are unavailable.

Back