• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he doesn't know when it will be released he want to fix all before release
it could be today ~ next month

but we still wait :D

0.3.6 will come out tomorrow, it has most important 8.54 support (without guild war system and modes are still named non-pvp, pvp and pvp-enforced), just need fixing one bug which I've mentioned about in my last posts.

it was yesterday 02.00 its 20.10 now and its 1 day later....

If you want not ready yet rev go and donate, youll get access to private svn.
But if you want the good release even donators have to wait because its not ready yet

People are so impatient, its quite sad. Anyway, I had a question, will the official items.xml and stuff be ready with the new items? Also will the new monsters, creature loot, etc be ready?

@up: loot won't be ready earlier than few months, New statistics have to be made.
Items.xml CAN be ready, but from 8.1 still some things are wrong or missing so it will take some time too I guess

I wrote in releasedates 11-12th December 16:00. Then I removed today morning the 16:00, as I knew I won't do it till 16 (had to leave home). Its still 12 people and I have a surprise for you being currently uploaded :p

I think that it should be released now and the bug should be fixed in a patch later, because it takes time to update the server to the new version. Of course the admins would be warned about the bug, but it would help the update process. It would give more time to fix this bug and other bugs that might appear later...

It's just my opinion, please don't judge me :peace:

I wrote in releasedates 11-12th December 16:00. Then I removed today morning the 16:00, as I knew I won't do it till 16 (had to leave home). Its still 12 people and I have a surprise for you being currently uploaded :p

i dont understand your post, are you uploading the newest version or what?

-.- just let him end his job, all these noob questions just delay him

You are too nice Elf....People should learn to compile a bit by themselves instead of releasing all the time a new project.

People should update tutorials on compiling.

This server, the paladin canot atack using bolts and sudden deah in same time :(
fix it

damn edit..

Code:
๑۩۞۩๑◄███▓▒░░Elf░░▒▓███►๑۩۞۩๑ säger:
 yah
 making the thread already
[email protected] (E-mail Ad

:D HAIL ELFY OUR MAN :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back