• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.3.6 will come out tomorrow, it has most important 8.54 support (without guild war system and modes are still named non-pvp, pvp and pvp-enforced), just need fixing one bug which I've mentioned about in my last posts.

yea thanks Elf! I have been in-active with my own server for several months and I used cryingdamson back then again aswell.

I'll wait for the bugfix then I'll get it started again :D!

(This may delay a little bit, as I want to try fixing annoying stamina bug)

Sorry all, but TFS 0.3.6 is stable as never and I don't want to ruin last release of 0.3 series with lack of patience from users ;)
Everything has to be fixed and everything will be fixed.

Its good that you are making (almost?)perfect distro, but I bet that many people will still complain about crashes and other stuff just because they often don't know what they are doing.
BTW I hope that you didn't changed names of(too many) functions.

0.3.6 will come out tomorrow, it has most important 8.54 support (without guild war system and modes are still named non-pvp, pvp and pvp-enforced), just need fixing one bug which I've mentioned about in my last posts.

tomorrow? kurwa xDD

If deception is art, then elf has mastered it :ninja:

(This may delay a little bit, as I want to try fixing annoying stamina bug)

Sorry all, but TFS 0.3.6 is stable as never and I don't want to ruin last release of 0.3 series with lack of patience from users ;)
Everything has to be fixed and everything will be fixed.

wise words, "hurry things never turn out well" ... i can wait the official guild war system for tfs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back