• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bedsbug.jpg

when I click on the beds you sleep well and when I connect to the character I close the server, someone can tell me I have to do to accommodate the beds?

errorbeds.jpg

HELPPPP !!!

alguien me puede dark el link donde arreglaron el BUGGGGGGG -.-""""""""""""

I feel like this is only an update to 8.5 nothing is made lol. I actually like the last version is better.

Jamzitox,
In WebSVN.
PHP:
Rev 2568, 2009-08-07 07:31:22
Autor: elf
#Mensagem de Log:
    * Fixed beds crashbug.

Any Questions:

- This version have all monsters updated about tibia 8.5?
- The last script "playerdeath.lua" where is this? I need edit this script for a fuction what i have.

Bugs:
- Beds.

Please help :)

where is the patch which you told that will be released 2 days ago?

Any Questions:

- This version have all monsters updated about tibia 8.5?
- The last script "playerdeath.lua" where is this? I need edit this script for a fuction what i have.

Bugs:
- Beds.

Please help :)

u forget about tiles... I dont why but for example throns on POI don't work at all, u cannot enter them because there is something wrong with PushBack in tiles.lua I suppose...
Depot tiles - same and so on... probably all tiles with action id dont work =P

where is the patch which you told that will be released 2 days ago?
Just compiling?
u forget about tiles... I dont why but for example throns on POI don't work at all, u cannot enter them because there is something wrong with PushBack in tiles.lua I suppose...
Depot tiles - same and so on... probably all tiles with action id dont work =P
You probably didn't see new script and got outdated map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom