• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.4 is our last dream' :(

0.4 will probably be the best release yet.
I myself cannot wait to run my server on that version.

Although I am afraid it will be bugged to hell :huh:

Can anyone compile for me on linux? I using ubuntu lts 8.04 and i get erros when compiling.
You can get GM on my war server that will be hosted in Linux.
PM me for more information.

ps. Jak jest jakis polak co może pomoc to pisac ;)

Elf. maybe fix only LoginServer crash method, then me server i'll be online,
cause every noob know how to get down with LoginServer....
they get banned and OT DOWN, ask for Vip FREE, if not OT DOWN
with this i can't earn money, and can't donate :(

and, when the fixed one patch i'll be released ? i'm really needing it :)

Hello. I have been using Mystic Spirit 0.2.5 on my own server that has 100~150 players online daily. But it crashes sometimes once, but sometimes 20 times in the same day.
If I chance it to the Crying Damson 0.3.5, my server would have more stability ?

Thanks a lot you guys, have a great day.

Hello. I have been using Mystic Spirit 0.2.5 on my own server that has 100~150 players online daily. But it crashes sometimes once, but sometimes 20 times in the same day.
If I chance it to the Crying Damson 0.3.5, my server would have more stability ?

Thanks a lot you guys, have a great day.

First check your scripts if its coded correctly, most of the time is that the problem.

Could you please let me know where do I go to search the inconsistences ?
Scripts from NPC's, Actions, everywhere ?

Because of I use the scripts since the version 8.4, then I was going to update the server from 8.4 to 8.42, then now 8.5 and since the version 8.42 It is crashing sometimes in 5 minutes, others in three hours. Sometimes it crashes once and does not crash for hours, and sometimes it crashes several times in a row.

Do you have any idea where could I go to find the reason of the problem ?
I would appreciate A LOT for your help.

Thank you for the attention.

henriqhaga,
data/talkactions/talkactions.xml
PHP:
	<!-- Houses -->
	<talkaction words="alana res" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseBuy"/>
	<talkaction words="alana grav" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSell"/>
	<talkaction words="alana sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseKick"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta grav" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseDoorList"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseGuestList"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta som" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSubOwnerList"/>
	<talkaction words="alana som" filter="word-spaced" event="script" value="leavehouse.lua"/>

Change "alana res" to "!buyhouse" and "alana som" to "!leavehouse". Is your choice.

I tested this and working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back