• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okey sry Guys.... I'm don't know mutch about Scripting or somethink like that but i'm onley hoster and no scripter but anyway i want to try my luck...so can someone explain me how to update my scripts to 0.3.5*1 from tibia 8.42 TFS....so ty guys :p

sorry but whats the difference betwen this ot and talaturen's one ?? im new please tell me

I was updated all script to 0.3.5, but continue given
crash "whitout" log, Like mode "kill process"

when i sleep and login again an error comes up and the server crashes
can somebody help me?

I upgraded my otserv to 0.3.5 pl1 and are using a telnet to attacks port 7171 causing instant crash the server, this bug does not occur in damson 8.42 pl2, you could tell me how to fix?

I upgraded my otserv to 0.3.5 pl1 and are using a telnet to attacks port 7171 causing instant crash the server, this bug does not occur in damson 8.42 pl2, you could tell me how to fix?

noob, not is telnet atacks, is bug in login server on ports
br-world have noob owner.

like i cant get the expertise doors to work.

is telnet yes..... TFS has a bug that you saved in a notepad.bat and open (TELNET IP 7171) several times. This causes an immediate crash in the server.
HeLp Elf ;D

Sorry my english is bad ¬¬

First: we can see that ur english is bad, and STOP SPAMMING, Elf knows about this and is working to fix it...

zakius .... I don't spasms, did the answer because lucas051191 said it was a bug ... I know that elf is working to fix this bug. -.-

Yeah finally this is here,
Want to know the release date of TFS 0.4 though >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back