• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This msg just informs you that someone logged in using bot.

not really when you log with the game port of the server not the log in your tibia crash and it show that on console

I use windows server 2003 for my 0.3.5 - It crashes randomly, all between 1 hour to 30 hours. [2]

How to buy a house?

Please help

Function "buyHouse" does not exist.
Function "sellHouse" does not exist.

As of my npc addon is not working in this version? He's just taking the item and not delivering the addon, it worked perfectly in 0.3.4 pl2 know someone tell me how to fix?

Great to know that Elf is working to fix all bugs, as he always do,
lets we check pl2 , pl1 very stable. 42 hours uptime when somebody crash it ¬¬ nice work!

thing that can help alot of ppls or just me is the base speed players like high exp servers but the speed is way too high after lvl 230+ is there any solution to put it like how much speed you get on advance?? and ty...

thats a way to do it, but its in source and i don't know where' :p

My Npc Not Working..

[07/09/2009 23:03:10] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:539: attempt to call global 'getDistanceTo' (a nil value)
[07/09/2009 23:03:10] stack traceback:
[07/09/2009 23:03:10] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:539: in function 'isInRange'
[07/09/2009 23:03:10] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:365: in function 'onCreatureSay'
[07/09/2009 23:03:10] data/npc/scripts/default.lua:7: in function <data/npc/scripts/default.lua:7>

what happens¿ :S

I have a big problem for druid spells and sorcerers are taking very little, anyone know how to change?

anyone or elf know its some bug in the server with Windows Server 2008 on 64 bit edition?
I don't mean the connection issue on windows machines...
anything other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back