• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@everyone:
check the new post where I fix TFS 0.3.5pl1 to allow 8.52 clients to connect to the server

If already they extracted server 8.52 of yours, for which you do not update it your if it is alone 5 min:S

Are you it going to update to 8.52?

Thx.

@fran
Elf has it already updated in their sources but they won't release it until next TFS update either 0.3.6 or 0.4 so what I did is optional as many ppl have done with their servers

I get this error one per second, it keeps repeating
[03/11/2009 20:00:41] data/creaturescripts/scripts/idle.lua:14: attempt to compare number with nil
[03/11/2009 20:00:41] stack traceback:
[03/11/2009 20:00:41] data/creaturescripts/scripts/idle.lua:14: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/idle.lua:6>

[03/11/2009 20:00:42] Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
[03/11/2009 20:00:42] data/creaturescripts/scripts/idle.lua:eek:nThink

I updated the groups.xml but I still not able to use Rule Violation Report. I searched in the mysql.schema but I didn't find any line about groups update. I heard that if the server needs, the mysql table would be automatically update, which didn't happen. So, any thoughts?

Thank you everyone.
I dont know what is the matter with uploadhyper.com, but it seems like some ip-ranges are blocked and the download doesnt works for all. You should change your hoster. My friend have sent me the file.
For everyone else with problems.
Here a mirror:
cryingdamson5gui.7z

hereeeeeeeee

I load my all good but the only mistake is to enter the server says no accounts are created and if I do?

Can anyone tell me why on mysql database file table "groups" doesn't exist? I really need to edit something ;/

Its not cause me, i just cant edit my last reply. Why when i trying to login to acc i get a error of tibia client?...

And again spam cause i cant edit (lmao) but now i will help.
If anyone gets tibia client crash try edit MOTD in config file, it can help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back