• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am sorry, but i dont see anything new here.
Some just the mods, that is the same as data, but it work for your custom things. And the normal data is for only updates ^^. So if you get a new version just update the Server/Data, and you'll stay with your ot things that are on "Server/Mods".

Also, when is goin the config.xml ready?, the config maker, and the planns for the 0.4?!! I want it ! :)

@Gattaca..I don't like you. lol. Jk, but seriously, don't be an ass after they work so hard on improving TFS, there are alot of new functions, bug fixes, features in this update. As soon as you get a release you want the next one. Be grateful damn... Make 0.4 yourself Mr. "OTLand's Developer".

:) nice so this is for 8.5? right :) and I need somone to help me with something real fast hit me up [email protected] thanks...

NICE release :p
love ya no homo

I found bug, and it crahed my pc like ever! when i said:

/addskill Forgotten, Level
Forgotten is GOD, it lagged fulllll my super pccc like never.

Windows XP.
Only msn and ot running -.-

I taked a look over it, and ya its goin nice.

@To the boy that;
I ONLY SAY, i want 0.4, yes maybe did this well, i didnt see it. I JUST SAID I WANT 0.4 with the plans it got.

Does this has the weird bug that random falls on a floor? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specjalist View Post
@up
-- NOTE: *Banishment and *BlackSkull variables are >summed up<
-- (dailyFragsToRedSkull + dailyFragsToBanishment) with their
-- *RedSkull equivalents.

slawkens did the great work in this tfs!!!

I can't get it... It means 3 + 3 = 6?

PHP:
<event type="death" name="Reward" event="script" value="reward.lua"/>

PHP:
function onDeath(cid, corpse, lastHitKiller, mostDamageKiller)
or
PHP:
function onDeath(cid, corpse, deathList)

None of my scripts that use the function onDeath are working. Changes in the way of writing the code?

Thx Elf and the team You are the best :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back