• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
x:\...\cryingdamson5-gui\data\movements\scripts\tiles.lua
Code:
      if(item.actionid >= 1000 and item.actionid <= config.maxLevel)...
this code need fix...
Code:
      if(item.actionid >= 1000 and item.actionid <= config.maxLevel+1000)...

actionid = 1000 + level but level is not a actionid...

I really think more people should donate to the TFS team. I donated 20 euro in total to the TFS team. It's not that much when you compare it with the money you probably make with donations. Without them you wouldn't make a single cent and if you see how much time they are spending on it, they have a big heart that they do this for free and they deserve something in return for their effort. Especially Elf, he's own server is like non-profit instead of Talaturen's servers (no offense) and he is doing a very good job.

I've been a donator like 2 or 3 times ($9.00), hope that counts to help the TFS team...

On topic, gonna test this version. :)

Edit:

I'm level 8.

Last edited:
archez, what kind of tile are u using?
level, storage, etc..

I really think more people should donate to the TFS team. I donated 20 euro in total to the TFS team. It's not that much when you compare it with the money you probably make with donations. Without them you wouldn't make a single cent and if you see how much time they are spending on it, they have a big heart that they do this for free and they deserve something in return for their effort. Especially Elf, he's own server is like non-profit instead of Talaturen's servers (no offense) and he is doing a very good job.

i agree with your 'pep-talk' :thumbup:
but i don't have any money atm..soo...
i hope others keep donating to the TFS team so we can have fun of it :D

mmm
i didn't liked the release.. this replaced the 8.42 project and i think it could have given more..
but whatever
to much wait for nuthin.. that's just my opinion

anyway nice release..
thanks for doing what you do..

mmm
i didn't liked the release.. this replaced the 8.42 project and i think it could have given more..
but whatever
to much wait for nuthin.. that's just my opinion

anyway nice release..
thanks for doing what you do..

No offense, but either you're a retard or just didn't bother ACTUALLY looking through the server.

Hello. First of all great job Elf! Now I'm a bit confused:
Code:
	redSkullLength = 5 * 24 * 60 * 60
	blackSkullLength = 45 * 24 * 60 * 60
	dailyFragsToRedSkull = 3
	weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 10
	monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 30
	dailyFragsToBlackSkull = dailyFragsToRedSkull
	weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = weeklyFragsToRedSkull
	monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = monthlyFragsToRedSkull
	dailyFragsToBanishment = dailyFragsToRedSkull
	weeklyFragsToBanishment = weeklyFragsToRedSkull
	monthlyFragsToBanishment = monthlyFragsToRedSkull
	blackSkulledDeathHealth = 40
	blackSkulledDeathMana = 0
	useBlackSkull = "no"
	advancedFragList = "no"

Can someone explain exactly what I just setted up? And when does someone get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back