• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help

i've downloaded that tfs 0.3.5 today, but the server crashes whenever a player wake up from bed...

is there anyway to solve that?

thanks a lot :thumbup:

Please, put the file doc/TODO_04 in English.

Or someone translate it.

I suggest not even using this distro until PL2.

Well it is true, there are problems and this was release to early.

Because no one is donatiiiing (Elf received just 1 donation for his 1 year work in this TFS). And this list is not up-to-date (fe. Lithium is not anymore here?). And about our work, no we don't make it for money, because if we want to - we could create some noob otservers with real maps just for this. For me its passion, new experience, much things learned here at otland and in TFS ;P But I'll remind Elf to add me there and Kaczooh, maybe there will be someone interested.

I got money to spend ;>

And, how do violationReason, nameViolationFlags and statementViolationFlags work?
Going to fix it in a moment. Here you can control how many reasons in RVW should specific group have and which flags for name reports and statement actions (all above name reports). A bit advanced configuration of RVW.

Could you explain me how the values used for the flags work?:confused:

You dont lose the amulet of loss after dying, i replced everything youi said i should at the path, but still nothing :s

i done update my db, and i get this error! how i can fix it?

pd: Sorry for double post, but i can't edit it :/

It's an internal TODO list, and it only says what they are planning to do in 0.4...

I know that.

But I believe that not only me, but many people would like to know what still remains to version 0.4

For patch level 2, Elf can you change the "FirstItems" back to normal?
Lot's of people are having problems with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back