• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my server is up for 40 hours, then i reboot it manually. i have 250 players online, and probably the most advanced custom coded/scripted server ever created, so if its not stable, you are either scripting bad, or converted your old ot to this version wrong.

You have firewall to block telnet? please say me

One thing is that the server has some stability problems and crashes...

but some of you guys say that the server has bugs and that doesn't work and shit when the only problem here are your shitty coded scripts :S

remove/add money functions do work :S
check your codes

@up
get new npcs

Dude I am no "noob" scripter I know what I do.

and even if I made a simple script like this:

Code:
onSay(cid,words,param)
doPlayerAddMoney(cid,100)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR,"You received 100 gold.")
return TRUE
end

it doesn't work.
And the format of my NPC files is correct. Also there are no errors displayed in console, what would happen if the function wasn't declared anywhere, but it just doesn't work.

Guy you roxx.
Thx for the nice help. You suck.

If you can't help anyone with good suggestions, stop spamming unuseful posts.

@up
yeh..
onSay(cid,words,param) -- outdate format..but not a big deal..
doPlayerAddMoney(cid,100) -- well.. where did u find this "function?" -.-
post it if u made.. ;x

ohh.. I miss typed it on lua_doc.. just forget it .. im a little crazy lately ;o

Rhux fuck you :)
i just gave you another way to give money to a player..
not my fault if you didn't like it

How I can edit here items.xml ?When I change there something then I have bug lol2...

Normally... You just did sth wrong, check all edited parts for syntax errors

This server crushes all the time - 3 different maps! Why won't you stop adding new stuff and fix the stability of this OTS.

Code:
[18/09/2009 00:54:41] data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/kill.lua:22: attempt to call global 'getPlayerRedSkullTicks' (a nil value)
[18/09/2009 00:54:41] stack traceback:
[18/09/2009 00:54:41] 	data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/kill.lua:22: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/kill.lua:3>

and here is my line 22:

Code:
doPlayerSetRedSkullTicks(getPlayerRedSkullTicks(cid, type)-fragTime)

any funcion has changed in 0.3.5? cause on older version it was working, I can't find whats wrong this time, anyone could take a look at this?

Omg, if your server crashes... report to elf in the bug tracker...

And wait with hope that it will be fixed in next month? and there are always other debugs so you can do it all the time ;) those posts make me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back