• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elf , you server It has protection for them attack for the elf bot?

Player Protection against debuging client with ElfBot NG

You server fixed???

Or Crash for magebomb
¿?

That someone says it to me

no man this server heave no protection, dont loose time with this distro,i think its stable for elf , using his map of 3mb (aaushushuahsus) so there is no reazon for up dates, use tfs map with 6 npcs and u will be heave a stable server or forgoth the forgothen server;)

bb no more

Any date set for the relese of pl2 ?

yes: never =p

maybe wen cipsoft make up date for version 10.9 we will heave a stable 8.5 version

PS. TheForgottenLoginServer with protocol 8.5 support will be released on days, as it requires a very huge, root update due to de-sync with trunk.

Any date set for the relese of pl2 ? ²

yes it is a known bug and my server started to crash every time too sometime it does 10-30 mins and sometimes stay long online how did you fix it?

The Forgotten Server 0.4.X
Please release it soon.

:thumbup:

i think its pretty sick a new patch hasnt been released.. you cant f* reload creaturescripts, do you have any idea how fatal this is for people who has a public server?

@up
are you paying to them?
you are not even a donator
so wait until they want to release it
you might be happy that they work on it
or else there wont be a server if you dont make it
and i think you have the brain to do it...

maybe wen cipsoft make up date for version 10.9 we will heave a stable 8.5 version [2]

maybe wen cipsoft make up date for version 10.9 we will heave a stable 8.5 version [2]

yeye all nubs say it will never come .. then after the update they say that next update after that never come go and get donate

[11/09/2009 19:20:35] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size

I got the same message and after that my client crashes instantly instead of getting a message wrong tibia client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom