• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elf Sorry, but this version did not work!
Please TFS developers, fix, hopefully!
TFS is a good distro, but this version is bad!

i know its free and i appreciate the work all of the TFS team do
I'm not saying anything to them and my intentions are not to offend anyone
just my opinion :S
even a stuffed dragon can crash this server..

I don't know if anyone has asked this, but how do i remove the thingy that tells you "Don't give away your account number" or something when you write your account number ingame?

thx thx
//bobany

I don't know if anyone has asked this, but how do i remove the thingy that tells you "Don't give away your account number" or something when you write your account number ingame?

thx thx
//bobany

it's client sided, so you can't remove this for whole server, just for your client with Hex editing...search forum about hex

I used Tfs 0.3.5 pl1 here.

Since doing that when you put on the amulet you do not lose anything though you are RED SKULL

20:45 You see a broken amulet.
It weighs 4.20 oz.
ItemID: [2196].

Since it is done by this Tfs ¿?¿?

I using this distro in a war server project, really is very easy to work with all in LUA, alot of functions ^^, but players can crash the server with mage bombs and bugs in the login protocol... and I don't know how to solve =/

The sad thing is that there are 8.5 servers aren't falling with these types of bugs caused by players.

I hope that this will end ... = ') Compentence and claw is no lack of these developers.

Hello guys, need help with something extremely annoying.
So my server runs just fine, no crashes no nothing, and suddenly... The more people that play, the faster this seems to happen... The server randomly starts to REFUSE ALL CONNECTIONS (Including my own) but stays on, and runs for the people that are online, this is extremely annoying.
Any ideas guys?
Thanks in advance

I used Tfs 0.3.5 pl1

Since doing that when you put on the amulet you do not lose anything though you are RED SKULL

20:45 You see a broken amulet.
It weighs 4.20 oz.
ItemID: [2196].

Since it is done by this Tfs ¿?¿?

Actually I got 85 players with 19 hours of uptime :)
Started my server yesterday :)

i have 150-300 online + like 10% of the source is edited and i have tfs 0,35pl1 up as long as i want without crash ;)

My server crash when players your cmd and telnet the server ip and port.

Is there a way to block all telnet connection to my computer ?

I got a problem, when I try to run the server it says;

"The application has failed to start because lua5.1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fox this problem." (Which doesn't)

Anyone know how to fix this?

I got a problem, when I try to run the server it says;

"The application has failed to start because lua5.1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fox this problem." (Which doesn't)

Anyone know how to fix this?

You must have some dlls to run serv (pack 1.4b). Search for this on this somewhere here xd.

My server crash when players your cmd and telnet the server ip and port.

Is there a way to block all telnet connection to my computer ?

i got the same problem my dedicated support blockt it but your still possible to crash the server.....

is it possible to change storage type from relational to binary?

Server saved much faster with binary storage type...

it were possible on Mystic Spirit, dunno if its possible with Crying Damson...:huh:

answer please :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back