• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those who complain about crashes probably su*k in lua

My server was online 1 day, 12 hours with 80~ players online.
But I restarted it, but as I've heard there's just 1 crash that with login server.

is it possible to change storage type from relational to binary?

Server saved much faster with binary storage type...

it were possible on Mystic Spirit, dunno if its possible with Crying Damson...:huh:

answer please :thumbup:

Yes it is possible.

Lua:
useHouseDataStorage = "yes"

but there came error in console::eek:
Code:
[28/09/2009 15:02:39] > WARNING: max_allowed_packet might be set too low for binary map storage.
[28/09/2009 15:02:39] Use the following query to raise max_allow_packet: SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

can somebody help me to fix that?:huh:

event with this thing executed the server made my computer slower, slower, slower and finally my computer restarted itself after 4 hours:eek:

any idea?

That won't help much, next time he will restart his VPS/Dedicated/PC or whatever he has, he will have to execute it again...

then probably need to set it manually in xammp\mysql\my.ini

I used Tfs 0.3.5 pl1

Since doing that when you put on the amulet you do not lose anything though you are RED SKULL

20:45 You see a broken amulet.
It weighs 4.20 oz.
ItemID: [2196].

Since it is done by this Tfs ¿?¿?

even with this thing executed
Code:
SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;
the server made my computer slower, slower, slower and finally my computer restarted itself after 4 hours:eek:

got any idea?:blink:

Hi Im using this version...

Why do i crash at "Loading customspells.xml" I checked mods.. and there is nothing wrong with my spells.... i changed the directory of my custom spells to customspells..... and it still doesn't work

Hi Elf,

I am crashing when my map is trying to load, it loaded perfectly fine with 8.42 Forgotten Server pl2 (crying damson), I have converted the map into an 8.5 map and now the server crashes whilst loading the map :(

Please Help!!!
prosze o pomoc!!

Hi Elf,

I am crashing when my map is trying to load, it loaded perfectly fine with 8.42 Forgotten Server pl2 (crying damson), I have converted the map into an 8.5 map and now the server crashes whilst loading the map :(

Please Help!!!
prosze o pomoc!!

i think that it is cuz this version use more memory
if your computer have over 4gb ram it should open fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back