• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to spells.xml and edit exori con something like blockwalls...

Any one can compile the .exe GUI for 8.52?

whe dont mean about the walls its that when you use utamo tempo san it gives you exhauste and if you spamm a spell it will hit like 5 times or more while it was exhausted

‎[15/10/2009 04:31:42] mysql_real_query(): ALTER TABLE `player_depotitems` DROP KEY `player_id`; - MYSQL ERROR: Can't DROP 'player_id'; check that column/key exists (1091)
[15/10/2009 04:31:42] mysql_real_query(): ALTER TABLE `player_depotitems` DROP `depot_id`; - MYSQL ERROR: Can't DROP 'depot_id'; check that column/key exists (1091)

Im having this problem... what should I do?

This is happening trying to actualice a 0.3.4pl2 to 0.3.5 :S:S

Crash at startup

Hi,

I have crashes when i am loading customspells.xml.... The server does not even start, what is the problem?

please help! thanks!!!

Proplem At login and Reloag

When Players relog they hit by fire by all hp and die
idk how to fix elf Take A Fast Loooooook Here !!

Elf,you never replied the private message i sent to you. You told me "I will send a working version to you" and then nothing happened. Do you still have the will to help me? Thanks.

Omg please fix that version >.>
Plx 0.35pl2 ! :D (Y)
Fix telnet error too plx >.>
that version is unstable :S

since they dont get a payment for it they work when can, so let them do it..
my server cant pass over 105 player it just crash lol

Im having troubles...
The OT gives an error:

It keeps online, but players can't get in... Any one knows how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back