• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.5 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plx,
The server is in a serious bug when receiving attacks Telnet he beams.

Critical Bug :S fix script pleased..

Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos)

creaturepos = {x=1000, y=1000, z=7, stackpos=1}
veces = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,30101)

if item.actionid == 30101 and veces == -1 then        
        doSummonCreature("demodras",creaturepos)
        doCreatureAddHealth(cid,-300)
        doCreatureSay(cid, "Demodras a salido del nido.", 16)
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid,30101,1)
        else
        doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"Sorry, you can summon only 1 boss.")    
        end

return 1
end
Bug tibia :S

Problem NPC

NPC write on yellow, and not to write the NPC channel or someone to be able to fix this? PLX FAST;]

eii why i cant start my server i run it the when i try to log in it takes a long time an finally it says error
why? :(

Up Untill 8.50 I've always used Mystic.. But Now im using Crying damson (Much less bugs)

Can't wait untill the next update of mystic Mabey I'll Switch

@up
only uses scripts for tfs 0.2. not for 0.3, could be crash you server.

iam using 0.2.5 with single scripts and dont have crashes so far.

Yes, i know i dont have to use both scripts, im not mixing, but only asking what scripts i should update from 0.2.4

Ok, ill try my last question please if anybody knowsss. My server is crashing sometimes, but i have no idea what was happening on that moment. Is there any way to know what was happening at that moment. If i see the same raid, or the same monster or the same anything, i could suspect of something. But not knowing whats happening is so much annoying! No way to debug? I could try to help on fixing bugs, if i could see them...

Thanks anyway Talaturen, if i cant reach this last, ill try crying

Yes, i know i dont have to use both scripts, im not mixing, but only asking what scripts i should update from 0.2.4

Ok, ill try my last question please if anybody knowsss. My server is crashing sometimes, but i have no idea what was happening on that moment. Is there any way to know what was happening at that moment. If i see the same raid, or the same monster or the same anything, i could suspect of something. But not knowing whats happening is so much annoying! No way to debug? I could try to help on fixing bugs, if i could see them...

Thanks anyway Talaturen, if i cant reach this last, ill try crying

Whenever the server crash, you get an error on the console , that would be a nice start to find out what's causing crashes, so, what error are you getting?

Nice Server :) i realy like it have sad it 1341432 time, but i realy like it

is it just me or do blessings not work?

The 0.2.5 version has 4 bugs that crashes the server, I've sent a message to Talauren with the report.

How can I add tutor, senior tutor and comunity manager to groups on this server?

Is there a way blesser npc ignore or not sell blessings to vip players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back