• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50]Bottle of Wine

In two days, we have recruided a two new mappers, one pixel-art, and one scripter :)

We come back!
A little presentation about Therium City. We would like you, to invite you on forum: www.bottleofwine.pl (we will make english section, on few days.)

...Year 1018 after Garrin has arrived, month of corns, day 8th...
Tavern in Therium, dark room with one bed and burning torch. I've travelled entire day and night and despite the fact, that outside is runrise I have to rest. Outside I hear voices of merchants and guards, who are recruting to Therium army. I'm falling asleep, I'll describe more... later.

t8osg8.png

Few hours later.

I woke up with painful back. This bed wasn't good. But I'm not suprised, this room was cheap, so it can't be comfortable. I've gone to west, to Cathedral district. There were lots of shops outside near heavy walls of cathedral, which is amazing.

358sayo.png

Several minutes later.

I've heard big bell, mass is over. Crowds started to get out of cathedral, then I decided to get in. It was very big. On walls there were some amazing paintings. Therium is more religious city than Renmar, I wasn't suprised.

2u3zcaq.png

An hour later.

Near depot I've eaten a lunch. Now I'm going to put off my rapier and sword to depot. With any weapon I'm not able to get in royal district. To get there fully inforced you have to got permission given by guards leader, I don't have time to get it. Although, I heard, that I would have to exterminate trolls in south of Therium, what I wasn't able to do.

35bt9cj.png

When I got to royal district it was a sunset, so I haven't got much time to stay there.

wss1zd.png

r281hw.png

The architecture of royal district is interesting. There are high arches, walls of castle are built into mountains. It gives pictersque look, but still under your feets are cracks or rocks which falls from above.

wwj2vo.png

In the end I got to the palace. I'm not able to go there even at day, it's highly protected. I've had a while to describe it, and then I have had to go outside royal district. I bought a room in a house. Tomorrow I go to north east, to Renmar.

Traveller Galethos

250jx5j.png

eapjtl.png

-----
So Galethos trying to get to Renmar. That will take him some days, but when he will travelling he will find some interesing places, so you can't be bored :)

www.bottleofwine.pl

* 5 New Vocations
* Max level: 180
* Fight of the two towns, Renmar & Therium, gaining honor frags
* Big pvp system
* Instances like in world of warcraft!
*Crafting: Blacksmithing, Alchemy
* Many of ours, and yours ideas!

Regards!, Bottle of Wine Team

NICE JOB! I'm impressed :eek:

Yaya I use Sim0ne :D custom one

Btw
Server gonna be nice.. I won't say that I'll play it 100% but maybe xD

haha wow, you're pathetic.

People that use RME are worse than the ones that use SimOnes. SimOnes is 100% raw..

Since I believe that I am the better mapper out of the two of us, but still would like to find out if you might be better than me.

Let's make a competition?

You and I each make 1 War map.

Includes:
*1 Base for Each Team. (2 teams)
*Different types of battle ground. (Desert/Crowded areas etc..
*Containing hidden traps & tights areas for magic walls
*Alot of detailing.

Then let OTland decide whose the better mapper out of the two of us?

If you do accept my challenge I give you untill Tuesday to be done which by then I'll be done aswell.

There wont be any deadline when were talking time, but you have to have it complete at tuesday.

Are you up for it or?.. :peace:

Last edited:
You can add nature in your war map aswell ;), a skillfull mapper can do anything..

Hey: Please, shut up. If you wanna mappers battle, go to PM, no in my topic.

You are pathetic

There's nothing pathethic with me, unless you can explain too me why I am pathethic. You're somekind of an attention whore aren't you? Jumping me from nowhere, nobody even bothered you from the beginning so shut the f* up :thumbup:..

It's more pathetic Peroxide rather have a nature piece than a war map but why a war map. Do something else, something challenging (war map is challenging but you want 2 much).

Btw.. I used RME and I didn't advance? Get real dipshit, I only used raw. So RME is 100% RAW if you choose it to be.

Back