• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [8.50] Kiltera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawak

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Shawak

Hello folks!

We are searching someone for our project, Kiltera.
If you want informations about the server, look Here.

If you want join, just make a post like this:

Name:
Experience:

*Note:
You have to,..
~ be active.
~ be a scripter who knows the real quest and can script them (like the rl tibia ones).
~ being a good scripter.

Demands:
Matthew [reject] [I akses him questions about loops and he gave me a script from a tutorial, and wasn't able to write an other example.]

Regards,
Kiltera Crew

Last edited:
Name: Matthew
Language: Spanish but i speak english french and portuguese too..
Experience: All my teenage dedicated to script and map :).
Examples: Been payed lot of times to do some long quests (that take hours to do). With lots of scripts made 100% by me, npc's, and sometimes unique items on the quest.

You fired JDB, lol and now you need a scripter.. wow what a surprise?

You like to steal things from other websites right? Because that Donate box u have is from http://forgottenl.hopto.org/ and i did it... You dont even have those items as donations gift!
Also the green button effects i did it.

I deserve some credits in your website!

Why do you have to be a good scripter to create real tibia quests? It takes no thought and no imagination on how to create something.

You need to have imagination and creativity to make a script...

I can make anihilator script in 30 lines because i got imagination and creativity, otherwise, if someone doesnt have that he makes anihilator script in 200 lines.
So its not just kwnowing how does the quest works is how to create the script!

You need to have imagination and creativity to make a script...

I can make anihilator script in 30 lines because i got imagination and creativity, otherwise, if someone doesnt have that he makes anihilator script in 200 lines.
So its not just kwnowing how does the quest works is how to create the script!

Yep, but it will be hard to configure, and if YOU think that you can make a good anni quest, like my one, wich is easy configuable, make them.
And we are searching for a scripter, because I've never done the quest, and I havn't so much time at the moment.

@Ur Buttoms: If your comment is true, I even don't seen a copyright.

And yes, I can make a anni quest script in 1 line (without tabbing).

Yep, but it will be hard to configure, and if YOU think that you can make a good anni quest, like my one, wich is easy configuable, make them.
And we are searching for a scripter, because I've never done the quest, and I havn't so much time at the moment.

@Ur Buttoms: If your comment is true, I even don't seen a copyright.

And yes, I can make a anni quest script in 1 line (without tabbing).

Now you're being ridiculous ;)

Just because the script is smaller doesn't make it less configurable, at least my scripts are more configurable than the longer versions.

And copyright is at the bottom of the page my friend.

Now you're being ridiculous ;)

Just because the script is smaller doesn't make it less configurable, at least my scripts are more configurable than the longer versions.

And copyright is at the bottom of the page my friend.

Okay, I am being ridiculous?
This thread is here to find someone for our project,
but you guys flamming how to make short scripts.

@Colandus: Think about it.

retard. They are giving good comments you are just plane spamming.

Pitufo™

If I was you I would sue them for stealing your work.

Why you post this post?
Spamming, being important or just wanna angry us?

Why you post this post?
Spamming, being important or just wanna angry us?

also I see you are using some phpscript made by me that are stolen from me. I give you 24hours to remove it or expect some legal actions to be taken.

also I see you are using some phpscript made by me that are stolen from me. I give you 24hours to remove it or expect some legal actions to be taken.

Stop crying, and say us what we have stolen, else there is no "some legal action".

PS: Back to topic please?

kiltera FTW - For The Winners

master-m FTN - For The Noobs

;D

join kiltera now when u can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom