• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Simple War OT v1.0

Can i do this server always to protocol min=840 to protocol 850 ?

I want to players from tibia 8.40 and tibia 8.50 can login to game it is possible ?

Hiho
i have problem with this ots because i download it and change map.. when my player die is text 'wrong temple position'... how change -> default temple possition is x:1000 y:1000 z:7 townid:1. It is named 'war' to other?

Load the new map in your map editor of choice.
Write down the coordinates of your temple or spawn position (x,y,z).
Locate the 'town id' and write it down.

Open your sqlite database in a browser of your choice.
Change the x, y and z coordinates of the player Account Manager to those of the desired town or spawn location.
Change the 'town id' to the correct number.

Open the config.lua in the server
Change the x, y and z spawn positions to the appropriate location
Change the town id to the correct number.

Reload your server.
All characters created AFTER this update will work correctly.

3/10... terrible, maps are bad. not stable at all, crashes every 5 minutes

PIECE OF SHIT

Stunt obviously has never tried the server, flaming is pointless. Server is stable - map is simple.
The map is non important, this server is created for the modder.

Have not attempted to run gesior acc with the server, in the future I may consider packaging an optional gesior acc website.
If anyone wishes to take this onto themselves and create the working package I welcome you to do so. Full credits to you, of course.

1. Plz add Examples Characters in 1/1
2. I don't see Characters in localhost/phpmyadmin date base Players. I see only Account Manager, but private acc don't

Back