• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.50 Update map's

in darashia :S

Det går inte att visa XML-sidan
Det går inte att visa XML-indata med formatmallen . Korrigera felet och klicka sedan på knappen Uppdatera eller försök igen senare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ett ogiltigt tecken påträffades i textinnehållet. Det gick inte att behandla resursen http://www5.speedy*****malware.localhost/data/7343...

Carlin 8.50 - No critical errors

Edron 8.50 - Item Errors
I dunno if you have tracked it, or if you've placed these items, but here's what I found:
2qi8ole.jpg

Thais 8.50 - No critical errors

Darashia Dragon Lair 8.50 - No critical errors

Good work, do a new patch and it's a bulletproof release :D

/Limannen

That is from my rl track the map so the items was in the house! :(

thx for the release is it okay if i put them in to my map that i share here on otland?

i Have test the doors and they work for me!

btw if you want to make doors locked do you know how to do it? else i can tell you how to just select the door and then put in a action id and the door will not be able to open. (usefull for rooms that have items inside it like RH in thais castle)

@luckeeeee i did upload the new version of "Tracked Tibiamap" ofc you are in credits for the parts i did take from you (Carlin, Thais and Edron) you did also get rep++ cus of that!

Back