• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.52][v1.4] Shawak's War Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not you do that:

When the player dies loss 4 levels only and is teleported to the temple, only that the minimum would be 120 if it dies with level 120 Cotinue 120.
and another cool thing is by team

I rly don't know what are you talking about.

Why don't someone host it? If people would enjoy it they would download it for sure...:)

[01/11/2009 06:35:39] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `outfit` = '142-38-66-82-6-3' WHERE `name` = 'Teste'; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'outfit' in 'field list' (1054)
[01/11/2009 06:35:45] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `outfit` FROM `players` WHERE `name` = 'Teste'; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'outfit' in 'field list' (1054)

Still won't work when i set your SQL file - Shema Folder -> MySQL.mysql <-- I used this^^ Nothing else was inside this folder.

[01/11/2009 06:35:39] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `outfit` = '142-38-66-82-6-3' WHERE `name` = 'Teste'; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'outfit' in 'field list' (1054)
[01/11/2009 06:35:45] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `outfit` FROM `players` WHERE `name` = 'Teste'; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'outfit' in 'field list' (1054)

Still won't work when i set your SQL file - Shema Folder -> MySQL.mysql <-- I used this^^ Nothing else was inside this folder.

I am 100% sure that you don't use my mysql version.. <_<

OMFG, 8.52!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry if I'm not as enthusiastic as the next guy, but...nice xD
I guess you'll please many noobs around here xD

I was surely right about many would appreciate the 8.52 update xD
I had this server on for like 5min and got 10+ players :p
If anyone would like some fun, join ultimate-war.mine.nu.

I was just gonna try and see if it's stable enough for hosting, but I might continue and make it betta.

Thanks.

when is the next version?

When I find some good maps to import.

I was surely right about many would appreciate the 8.52 update xD
I had this server on for like 5min and got 10+ players :p
If anyone would like some fun, join ultimate-war.mine.nu.

I was just gonna try and see if it's stable enough for hosting, but I might continue and make it betta.

Thanks.

:thumbup:

Sorry, i used the File wich was in your Folder - Open Main folder, then i opened Shema Folder and i found the Mysql.mysql shema
sorry.

btw. he got the same problem..^^

Updated to version 1.4, changes can be found in the changelog!!

When ppl r in party they cant heal, or heal each other :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back