• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.53 soon?

Nobody has come out with the hex strings for 8.53 yet. They're having trouble finding them. It will be 8.53 as soon as possible.

Red

From what i know theres still a good bit of work left on the update and then we have to find the hex strings for the new client. Its just a matter of time fellas hes all alone in this. mostly.

Seriously Red, if you let me know what you are working on I can at least tell you if i can help or not. You dont need to go in detal, just like do you need mapping help, script, or what if i can help i will. Anything to get it out faster!

Everyone will help ya im sure its just the trusting of people you know. Like mexicans who can trust them lol. there over running tibia.

Seriously Red, if you let me know what you are working on I can at least tell you if i can help or not. You dont need to go in detal, just like do you need mapping help, script, or what if i can help i will. Anything to get it out faster!

Im sure hes got it all handled. :p

I need a screenshot of where your house in Cyntara is :thumbup:

It is technically Dirty Dog's house, but Dirty Dog is just my other character... anyway here is my house.
iep021.jpg

This picture shows the problem with my house and how anywhere in the trainer room can be hit from outside. As you can see there is a window on that intersection of the walls so if I train, people can kill me.

Here is where i posted a picture in a different thread.
houseproblemz.jpg

As you can see that corner to the top left of my training monks has a window there. I did a spell so you can see how it goes outside. Let me know if you need any more info

Last edited:
Back