• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 8.54 (0.3.6) to 8.7 (0.4) - What's Wrong?

Danny_

Evora Project Dev
Reaction score
Yesterday me & my friend tried to make the current 8.54 server we have to a 8.7, but as we heard it might be struggling alot to keep it (0.3.6pl1) we decided to head for (0.4).

However; We fixed all console errors before we proceeding, and then we change the item.otb and exe & configs, replacing a few files including the mount.xml and stuff like that.

Console is still running error free, but when I attempt to logg in (1st) time, the tibia client crashes. Altough when I try again (before the character logged off the server), I'm able to get online without crashing the client, but stuff similar as stepping on depots might cause the client to crash aswell.

How could we fix this? Anyone have any ideas? I'll post some screenshots belove, that is including the error report etc.

TFS Console:
VMRSO.png

Tibia Crash:
sCAez.png

Error Report:
pRe0b.png

Ingame (2nd Login):
brz0Z.png

Last edited:
Yesterday me & my friend tried to make the current 8.54 server we have to a 8.7, but as we heard it might be struggling alot to keep it (0.3.6pl1) we decided to head for (0.4).

However; We fixed all console errors before we proceeding, and then we change the item.otb and exe & configs, replacing a few files including the mount.xml and stuff like that.

Console is still running error free, but when I attempt to logg in (1st) time, the tibia client crashes. Altough when I try again (before the character logged off the server), I'm able to get online without crashing the client, but stuff similar as stepping on depots might cause the client to crash aswell.

How could we fix this? Anyone have any ideas? I'll post some screenshots belove, that is including the error report etc.

TFS Console:
tfsconsole.png

Tibia Crash:
tibiacrash.png

Error Report:
errorreport.png

Ingame:
ingamer.png

You replaced libs ?

Now I've replaced all libs, I can log into the server on first try without crashing now. Also stepping on depot is working & NPCS are working finally. But stuffs as Mining Scripts and /i to get items are not working while I carry a backpack?

Yea, the /i function is really strange.. someone else who gets this error too? some items can be created such as Crystal Coin, but thats about it :s

Now everything is working except for when you're buying weapons & armors and stuffs like that from NPC's. OR simply create them via the command Ex: /i Dragon Hammer. No error in console, no error in chat, just provides red text and a glimmering like it should but nothing appears while having a backpack equipped... Altough if you dont have a backpack, you receive the items in your arrow slot.

Anyonw knows why?

Back