• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I compiling using latest TFS dev and TFS projects files linker errors,

2 errors, please help
obj//connection.o:connection.cpp:(.text$_ZN5boost6detail17basic_timed_mutex9get_eventEv[__ZN5boost6detail17basic_timed_mutex9get_eventEv]+0xb9): undefined reference to `boost::thread_resource_error::thread_resource_error()'
obj//connection.o:connection.cpp:(.text$_ZN5boost6detail17basic_timed_mutex9get_eventEv[__ZN5boost6detail17basic_timed_mutex9get_eventEv]+0xe9): undefined reference to `boost::thread_resource_error::~thread_resource_error()'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer-console.exe] Error 1

items.xml have bugs..
Version instable here :S~
Waiting the next version fixed...

Last edited:
I have fixed compitation Tala
database sqlite is very bugged, no save skulls time, items time and others,

look
17:51 You see soft boots that has energy for 240 minutes left.
It weighs 8.00 oz.
ItemID: [2640].
Position: [X: 95] [Y: 117] [Z: 7].

this message I got after 5 minutes of the use soft,
can fix it?

killsToRedSkull =
thats bugged if i put 0 i get banned at first frag
if i put something like 999999 i get red skull at first frag ;>
help pleae ;<

MOTHER FUCKER, THIS ARE THE BEST SERVER, you're the best TALATUREN...!! Stability of 8 days? with 180 players online in war.. wow.. in rpg server its the mother fucker best ! more best of the elf, more more more!!

Some people says its stable other says it crash anyone got a real answear of it?

use 0.4 if you are a donator, or the updated 0.3.6 or 7 idk but i dont think 0.2 is that good any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back