• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I base my server on the "Version: 0.2.7" tibia 8.54. If your new replacement. "Exe" is it enough to upgrade to 8.57?

I base my server on the "Version: 0.2.7" tibia 8.54. If your new replacement. "Exe" is it enough to upgrade to 8.57?

You don't have to do anything, 0.2.7 supports 8.54-8.57, it doesn't matter if you downloaded it one month ago or today. The download has not been modified.

You don't have to do anything, 0.2.7 supports 8.54-8.57, it doesn't matter if you downloaded it one month ago or today. The download has not been modified.

this means that the only thing that was modified was the title of the theme. :D

one more thing to compile:
I'm showing my error here:
tatuy.jpg

I use this Source code:
[forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.2.7

and this Dev C++:
http://otland.net/f19/forgotten-dev-cpp-v2-6-a-1024/

can you help me?

Hey, how do i replace this map with another one? :eek:

if i can't.. how do i make a gm on this one ? xD

< uber nub :p

Greetings,

I'm helping a friend with some computer issues and I got pretty surprised about this.
Could you please explain why we're getting this result from a virus scan?

Best Regards
Plattballe

yes its save but you better use other server like 0.3.6 cuz this don't have lots of scripts and shit;s

this version have in sources the war emblems system? :ninja:

What's the difference between the console & gui folder?

Also i'm using the gui folder to host it on my home ip, everything is working just fine, however there's not a single npc showing up.

I'm using mysql and used the forgottenserver.sql as database.

Yes i'm new.

I have a problem .
I am using Avira Antiviurs .
When i download this project , my avira delete the .exe and say viurs !!
---> what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back