• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster [8.54 Monsters] Version 2

well, i'll use this until a new one comes :peace:

When I try and move the file, why does it say "Enter password for the encrypted file: then the creatures name?

Hej Kudzu,
I don't know what you have fixed on the monsters, but I have them too in my monsterpack. Edited them from you =). Also I got some of the real speed they got (but not added yet to my monsterpack). I fixed the right loot(+change) and the right melee attack =).

~Sentielo

@up
What are the loot chance based on?
Tibia.wikia.com? or where?

imo its just near to values known when it was released, dont expect good drop chances ;d

hi.
imo, sucks :/

lol your such a douche..get real..he takes the time out of his day to post this and you say it sucks? thats just being a jackass...try giving him constructive criticism if you dont like it..you didnt even tell him what you think was wrong with the monsters..

but it was info from day of release, so it is really far from exact values, right? ;d

Back
Top Bottom