• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 or 8.6 Hoster

Brohemith

Reaction score
I am into making a server, i tried to make a fully custom but im sick of it and i also cant have my hoster...So, i decided why not try and find a good 8.54 or 8.6 hoster and just download an evolution map, edit and script it...i will map, i will script some and make monsters/items/maps just some shit like that, but i really need a hoster.

In the idea, you will get admin and you can see ur ideas come to life ^.^
message me or reply to the thread please and ty!
(send me msn?)

It's doubtful that anybody would host for you for just "admin" on the server. c,c

Anyway, this should be in the Job section.

Well, way to lower my hopes :(
well i dont know what else id give em, if they wanted to help i wouldnt care...im just eagger to get a server up and edit it a bunch, sounds like a fun project.
Btw, i barely even knew how to post a thread :D

Well, way to lower my hopes :(
well i dont know what else id give em, if they wanted to help i wouldnt care...im just eagger to get a server up and edit it a bunch, sounds like a fun project.
Btw, i barely even knew how to post a thread :D

Yet you know how to script, and whatnot? D:

Back