• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua 8.54 Quest Dont work

alper99

Reaction score
hey guys, i have read all threads about quests and i have try it also,
but still got problem
i tried it with Unique id XXXX and Action id 2000
still nothing
im using TFS 0.3.6 Theend_8 and cant edit quests on mapeditor

some one can help me :confused:

I don't know how did you made that quest, but try this method.
Create chest (id: 1740) open it and on that blank page double click, and find your item. Add action id = 2000 and put unique id 21212. I hope this works.

I don't know how did you made that quest, but try this method.
Create chest (id: 1740) open it and on that blank page double click, and find your item. Add action id = 2000 and put unique id 21212. I hope this works.
Actually.. Itemid doesn't really matter.

i was having same problem but now i know how to fix if you have quest do action ID: 2000
unique ID: ID of item
and in a black box do the item of the Unique ID (i dont know if it works with more items)

i was having same problem but now i know how to fix if you have quest do action ID: 2000
unique ID: ID of item
and in a black box do the item of the Unique ID (i dont know if it works with more items)

ok im trying that now (with rme mapeditor ?) or is simone´s mapeditor better

Are you talking about chests?

data/actions/actions.xml
PHP:
<action uniqueid="1001" event="script" value="chests.lua"/>

data/actions/scripts/chests.lua
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	local chest = {
		[1001] = {
			storage = 12345,
			level = 100,
			message = "Here is your reward.",
			effect = CONST_ME_GIFT_WRAPS,
			items = {
				{2160,1}
			}
		}
	}
	local x = chest[item.uid]
	for i = 1, #x.items do
		local v = doCreateItemEx(x.items[i][1], x.items[i][2])
		return getPlayerLevel(cid) < x.level and doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, but your level is not high enough.") or getPlayerStorageValue(cid, x.storage) == 1 and doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, this is empty.") or doPlayerAddItemEx(cid, v, true) ~= RETURNVALUE_NOERROR and doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, but you cannot carry anything.") or doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, x.message) and setPlayerStorageValue(cid, x.storage, 1) and doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(cid), x.effect)
	end
end

Back