• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 8.54 red squares.. dont know what's going on.

Misticoo

Reaction score
Hi,
I've got the big problem... I used my rme's editor before on this same spr and dat and i didnt had problem like this. I opend my map as normaly and i saw some red squares on the road, it's only on the road but it looks like it's on the walls is well.
It's on only one type of road but if you delete this there is nothing under it dont really know how to explain it, there is a screenshoot:
2852opkfitau.png

I reinstalled my map editor, but it didnt help. In game everything looks normaly, but the problem is i cant really edit any thing on the map when i have this s**t on, please some1 help pe :))

It's possible that the map is made with a different items.otb/items.xml. The red squares mean remere doesn't recognize the items. Maybe if you use your items.otb/items.xml in remere it will work.

Ohh, thanks and that's right i just moved this map onto the different engine and there is a different items.otb, i'm changing this now with my mate, thanks and i will post on here if i will some more help.

Back