• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [8.54] RME 1.1.10 Download! Updated 22th of December

I installed this version and seems that all the .xml files are gone, editor is running, but I can't seem to use my custom items in it, were did this files go?

@Mithaz
sup? well in win 7 we dont have alot of applications like vista :S, so i dont like win 7..install again win vista :S

@Bica
What the hell are you talking about?
That dosnt answere my question at all.

I just want to know if someone with windows 7 using RME have lags when using it.

I got HUGES of lags making it impossible to make a map.

Dont want to reinstall when i using windows 7 and it works much better then Vista.

Can anyone help me, my map was made on a version 8.4 how do i change it to 8.54, i want that when i import my map it is verison 8.54 to see al floor and so on

This need to be fixed for Windows 7 :S I realy loved to make maps.
But now i cant. To much lagg.

I dont going to re install my computer just to make the map editor to not lag.

And it most be a way to make it not lag. The other map editor (Dont remember the name) Dont lag on windows 7. But that editor is not as good as this. RME MapEditor is the best so please fix so it works on Windows 7 :p

Are you funny or what?
Running the application as admin not going to solve the problem...

Are you funny or what?
Running the application as admin not going to solve the problem...

I don't see a problem with Windows 7, don't jump to blame a problem on an operating system if you haven't fully diagnosed the problem. It may be your computer, a virus on it, etc. But works flawlessly for me. XP, Vista, Windows 7rc, Windows 7 ultimate. (all 64bit cept XP)

I don't see a problem with Windows 7, don't jump to blame a problem on an operating system if you haven't fully diagnosed the problem. It may be your computer, a virus on it, etc. But works flawlessly for me. XP, Vista, Windows 7rc, Windows 7 ultimate. (all 64bit cept XP)

It works for me too ;) I use windows 7 "64" and Windows XP "64" and both works ;)

I dont get why making more than two threads?. You can edit, and then bump it's more easy, than posting and posting threads to fill this board with spam.

new link please to the 1.1.10.... the link comes to a rme 1.1.11 client.. :S

Request/Suggestion

Make RME so that you can open two maps in the same editor, without it crashing, and copy & paste parts of maps into one another.
Thanks, would be nice.

//JDB

Back