• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54][SWE] Balgonia.mine.nu [Dedicated] PvP [24/7]

Dentarocor

Reaction score
Get ready for one of the best realmaps excisting today. Experience a server filled with huge wars and all of tibias quests. The crew behind this server has been involved in other successfull OT-servers such as Beats.nu, Realmap840.mine.nu and Zariosa.servegame.org. Together, we have created a server that will be stable and fun to play.

The number one thing we value the most in OT-servers is fair Gamemasters. Therefore we will only have two of them. Both Gamemasters commandlogs will be monitored by the host to ensure that no GM will give levels, items or by other means be a bad GM.

-------

Crew:

Admin - Admin is the person to contact if you feel a GM treated you bad. Admin also hosts and manages server and homepage. Admin previously hosted Beats.nu and other popular servers.

GM Casey - Casey has been a GM on a handfull servers throughout his OT-career; Zariosa.servegame.org for one. GM Caseys job is to ensure rules are followed, cheaters are banned and Admin is allways up-to-date with bugs and glitches.

Tutor Yminex - Yminex serves as GM Caseys assistant. Yminex is a regular player that will help Casey with the time consuming job to answer playerquestions etc.

-------

Rates:

Skills = 50.0x
Magic = 10.0x
Loot = 3.0x
Spawn = 2.0x
Player-experience = 0.0x

Level 1-30 = 150x
Level 31-40 = 135x
Level 41-50 = 120x
Level 51-60 = 100x
Level 61-70 = 90x
Level 71-80 = 80x
Level 81-90 = 70x
Level 91-100 = 60x
Level 101-110 = 50x
Level 111-120 = 40x
Level 121-130 = 30x
Level 131-140 = 20x
Level 141-150 = 10x
Level 151-170 = 5x
Level 171+ = 3x

-------

Server info:

Thanks to a dedicated host computer located in Sweden, Balgonia.mine.nu can ensure 24/7 uptime. The only time the server will go down is for map updates.

Further on, the hostcomputer automatically backups all characters and items so that incase something happends to the server, no character or items will be lost.

Ip: Balgonia.mine.nu
Port: 7171
Homepage: Balgonia.mine.nu - Latest News

-------

Features:

Since we claimed this is the best realmap released today, we are sure you wounder why this server is so amazing. What make us special is we will allways keep map up-to-date, fixing possible bugs and balancing game play to max.

If you start playing Balgonia.mine.nu, we promise you:
* 100% real quests (Anni, PoI, Inq, Demon Helmet Q etc.)
* 100% real map (8.54 new islands, yalahar etc.)
* Intense wars with very balanced vocations
* A server that does not close a few weeks after start
* Allways up-to-date map, game play and quests
* A crew that is dedicated to fix both minor and major bugs.

-------

What are you waiting for? Join us today!

Regards,
Admin, GM Casey, Tutor Yminex

I've already started, my in-game name is Smack I think the server is good (so far). msg me if you want to team up :)

I would like to know smtg be4 I start to play. How is it with addons? For instance brotherhood of bones...npc or dreamers challenge quest or what? are formorgar mines implemented?

Back