• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54][TFS 0.3.6pl1] Skulls.

margoh

{{ user.title }}
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Straight to the point. I want to change functionallity of skulls.

White Skull, Red Skull, Green Skull, Black Skull - no changes.
Orange Skull - I want to change it, when player attack other player who has red skull, he should get Orange Skull (tried to do it in c++, but when trying to compile there was errors).
Yellow Skull - I want change it too. After player get this skull, he shouldn't be able to attack other players and unable to get attacked by others (only able to attack monsters). Also when player get this skull and he do relog, he should still have that skull. This skull will be set by NPC and removed by NPC too.

Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
margoh.

Oh right, forgot about that xD

So...

Change Black Skull - I want to change it, when player attack other player who has red skull, he should get Yellow Skull (tried to do it in c++, but when trying to compile there was errors). (in pic it's going to be yellow skull)

Yellow Skull - I want change it too. After player get this skull, he shouldn't be able to attack other players and unable to get attacked by others (only able to attack monsters). Also when player get this skull and he do relog, he should still have that skull. This skull will be set by NPC and removed by NPC too. Server will be pvp.

Hope someone can help me.
All the best,
margoh.

Ok, yesterday I have changed few things with skulls, have compiled it and there eare not any errors. Now how to edit to make skull visible after relog and make unable to attack other players and unable to be attacked by other players? Someone has any idea how to do it?

Back