• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Tibia-Gothic 3 Tg3

jasiexxx

Reaction score
Welcome ...
Today, you carry out a serious discussion ...
I mean the creation of otsa Gothic 3, inspires me greatly for some time , and i started work...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
gothic

--NOW
a

a

Ardea enter north gate
ble

Visit familiar with the game Gothic 3 Locations ...
It's just przedpokazówka ...
1. Top of rebellious camp in cape dun, and the descent to the underworld ...
2. Tympodobne wants to transform files in a compressed file that will replace the monster in the game ....
Q1. My thought was the great thoughts and I think that is possible ...
Q2. Some of the monsters for example "Terramite"
Terramite.gif
would be changed to "Creeper" or other specimens ...
Q3. Porobilibyśmy many interesting things and such novelties that would pass on the zaaganżowanie RPG.
Q3. Also, the processions were to promote eg Hunter = = Paladin Royal Paladin, Shadow = Gladiator = Knight, Slave = = Basic Rebel Rebel, Forest Bishop = = Druid Elder Druid, Scout = = Basic Mercenary Mercenary, Ninja = Assasyn = Basic Assasyn, Mage = Warlock = Necromancer, etc, etc. .. : D
A1. Now, what do you think? If your opienie przypadną I liked already decided to take on full power for this project ...
A2. If not this, and so take of :)....
Every your idea will be taken into account! Soon I'll do and where we will discuss about it ...
And would look like this:

mapawiatary0.jpg

Gothic World will be so colored and profoundly get in among the color and poetry of the world ...

ardea

ble

Not good eng xD
Now in are big changes... :) I changing it around

Last edited:
Back