• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] ViP Acces modyfied

Aqual

Reaction score
Welcome! scrypts needs. Acces ViP it is converted to my needs. Describe it below.
Vip Acces. Purchased on the item with id 5785 it bears the name of Medal of honor> change the Medal of ViP. Npc is in the city, which has 3 options. If you give him a Medal Of 1 ViP he gives you 50pkt VIPA, and will give him 2 Medals of ViP is to give you 110pkt if 3 Medals of ViP it gives up 410pkt (these points may be to change). Let's say that we got for 1 medal 50pkt to see how many points we are using in your command! ViP, and now it starts driving xD The map will be 3 npcs. 1 npc - Albert - Send it to us expowiska from lvla 50 to 80 MAX, the player with the higher lvl than 80 can not be teleported him on exp. Teleport for the Exp Alfred takes us 10pkt ViP account and we can throughout the day on the 1 exp to travel, where the day passes (23h55min) will have to pay back 10 points ViP. Exp these will be 10 2 Npc - Xenior - on the same basis as that Alferd only teleports the Expy 80 to 130lvla MAX and takes account 10pkt ViP and 10 exp he has to offer. 3 Npc is Xeron he teleports to the EXPS 130lvla here and there is already limited to a maximum exp. Has to offer 50 EXPS, and for each 30pkt takes account ViP. After the emergence of the vip expie you can not log off but I have the map done, and when finished on 1 or face 23h and 55min You receive a "The 5 minutes you will be teleported to the temple" and let it be in the 3 most popular time not only in Polish. When we bring the medal of the ViP Npc he writes for the entire server "-NICK-you, a new VIP Player. Thank you and donate for our server". He wanted me to do some EXPS on the map, where, as usual without a vip player will want to enter this exp example by the entrance to the cave (let's say it with only such input will be) is not let him there, and as a player he will have to be little point This will be shown the words "do not have enough points for the exp. need ..." and if it will be lvl big or too small, "you lvl too small, too large for the exp (text change) When you go in to the exp it will show me (only me) will get a message" Welcome to the ViP Exp eg dragons ". Sorry for the mistakes they committed. I do not know English well

Yours
Aqual

Back