• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 Winter update

With all these updates such as the quests, npc placement switches, and healing/damage changes, releasing a new server once everything has been updated would be extremely fun. Preferably a little lower rates then Softcores. So that everyone could get a new start and could be some what of a challenge for some people.

Exana Mort is kinda gay now.I'm a 200EK and I heal 100-120.wtf.
EDIT: UHs heal 100-200, explos hit 70, uhps heal 750, my max dmg with utito tempo is 600.(exori gran), melee is like 400..WTF?...this is seriously fucked up >.<

Last edited:
Got debug while loging :/
Chosing my character and debug while entering the game :/

update

This update is... grrr :mad:

I thought with earlier it good idea... now i sad... NO!!!

Damn... You have spoiled fairest ots in the world... now its shit!!!

REPAIR IT!!!!!

This update is the best choice uve ever made.
Firstly playing like that is more fair. I mean all knights 250+ can kill solo style 170 mage so its no sens. So now killing players must be with group, no solo style like before ; )
It means that probably there would be some obs?
I hope so cause playing like ue, exori gran and player ded is seriouse boring so lets make some fun.
I know that exping now will be lower bcs damages are lowers but you can still buying exp scrools :p

No 'group killing' here on twin, since there's barely 10ppl on usually...and the exping is impossible for me >.<

I sthis a fucking joke there is no auto bless on chars lol
Feloth go lie some more please cant u tell us everyone get a free aol next time aswell? :D

1. yes. didn't used it till now but yes
2. keep it...
3. keep the old house system its faster, more easy just better
4. Yes they should stay there imo. And keep the aol its impotant if you buy items with points. like the spellbook.
5. uhm
6. uhm

Exana Mort is kinda gay now.I'm a 200EK and I heal 100-120.wtf.
EDIT: UHs heal 100-200, explos hit 70, uhps heal 750, my max dmg with utito tempo is 600.(exori gran), melee is like 400..WTF?...this is seriously fucked up >.<

lol why the FUCK are you complaining that you "only" take like 400 with melee, you should be happy your max dmg aint 200

ps from what i heard, great update...keep up the good work!

Greetings everyone,

We are working on the release which is about to start taking form. We have had some discussions insde the GM staff about certain stuff and would like the players to state their opinions. Please take time when posting your reply, we will be reading everything.

Questions
1. Do you wish to keep the TP that leads to demona? Or would just prefer if we remove it and keep it like normal. If you wish to keep the TP, would you like to see an increase making the passage from 1sqm to 2sqm. Meaning it would be harder to block the passage.

2. What is your thoughts about the healing system?
  • Knight's exura
  • Knight's exana mort
  • Knight's Ultimate healing potion
  • Knight's UH

• Paladins's exura
  • Paladins's exura gran or vita
  • Paladins's exura san
  • Paladin's Strong healing potion or the Spirit potion
  • Paladins's UH

• Druid's exura
  • Druid's exura gran or vita
  • Druid's exura sio and the mass healing
  • Druid's UH

• Sorcerer's exura
  • Sorcerer's exura gran or vita
  • Sorcerer's UH

3. Would you like twitbeef to arrange so you could auction an house? This would of course be limited to a 2days auction for a house that is empty. If yes, would you like everyone to be able to have a house or do you think that 1house per players should only be allowed?

4. Would you like to keep the Amuletseller and Blesser in the temple, or would you like for them to be spread out like normally? Do you wish to remove AOL and just have blessings? Please give us information.

5. Is there something you feel that you need to be able to sell/buy from an NPC?

6. Is there any rules you think we should change/add?

Also for your information, we have made a change in the experience stage. People higher then level 300 will earn x2 as from normally.

Thanks alot for helping us!
GM Hani, GM Talaturen & GM Feloth.

as realistic as possible

Real life is quite realistic. + The graphics is good.

lol why the FUCK are you complaining that you "only" take like 400 with melee, you should be happy your max dmg aint 200

ps from what i heard, great update...keep up the good work!

while the mages hit 600+ on mobs in every hit, I hit only 400 MAXIMUM with a spell!..

Back