• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6/12X] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

Hello People, I've got a little problem. I'm getting this error and don't know what to do with it :/ I've created an account (myacc) and I can log in, create character but it won't let me log in to the game. Keep saying wrong account number or password. What can I do?

EDIT: I've found solution, I had to change client version in Config.local.php

EDIT2: Does anyone know why GOD commands doesn't work?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "polileusz, publicación: 2593203, miembro: 78062"]
Hola gente, tengo un pequeño problema. Recibo este error y no sé qué hacer con él: / He creado una cuenta (myacc) y puedo iniciar sesión, crear un personaje, pero no me permite iniciar sesión en el juego. Sigue diciendo el número de cuenta o contraseña incorrecta. ¿Que puedo hacer?

EDITAR: he encontrado una solución, tuve que cambiar la versión del cliente en Config.local.php

EDIT2: ¿Alguien sabe por qué los comandos de DIOS no funcionan?
[/CITAR]
Estoy usando el traductor de Google. Intente verificar la conexión MySql que tiene, la base de datos bien vinculada con la config.lua del paquete de datos y le recomendaría que instale MyAcc nuevamente, lo hice y funcionó, pero por el momento creo que dejo esto of the ots: / Saludos.
Post automatically merged:

Hello People, I've got a little problem. I'm getting this error and don't know what to do with it :/ I've created an account (myacc) and I can log in, create character but it won't let me log in to the game. Keep saying wrong account number or password. What can I do?

EDIT: I've found solution, I had to change client version in Config.local.php

EDIT2: Does anyone know why GOD commands doesn't work?

I'm using google translator. Try to verify the MySql connection you have, the database well linked with the config.lua of the data package and I would recommend that you install MyAcc again, I did it and it worked, but for the moment I think I leave this of the ots: / Regards .

[QUOTE = "polileusz, publicación: 2593203, miembro: 78062"]
Hola gente, tengo un pequeño problema. Recibo este error y no sé qué hacer con él: / He creado una cuenta (myacc) y puedo iniciar sesión, crear un personaje, pero no me permite iniciar sesión en el juego. Sigue diciendo el número de cuenta o contraseña incorrecta. ¿Que puedo hacer?

EDITAR: he encontrado una solución, tuve que cambiar la versión del cliente en Config.local.php

EDIT2: ¿Alguien sabe por qué los comandos de DIOS no funcionan?
[/CITAR]
Estoy usando el traductor de Google. Intente verificar la conexión MySql que tiene, la base de datos bien vinculada con la config.lua del paquete de datos y le recomendaría que instale MyAcc nuevamente, lo hice y funcionó, pero por el momento creo que dejo esto of the ots: / Saludos.

I'm using google translator. Try to verify the MySql connection you have, the database well linked with the config.lua of the data package and I would recommend that you install MyAcc again, I did it and it worked, but for the moment I think I leave this of the ots: / Regards .

I've fix it but my problem is: I'm GOD and I can't use GOD commands. When I write a command , nothing happens :(

I've fix it but my problem is: I'm GOD and I can't use GOD commands. When I write a command , nothing happens :(
You need to check in the database that you are ADM right away I show you an image of how, is it?

I have a problem, that when preparing the otserv.sql and changing the map, reloading the executor again, my account is deleted, well, it exists but does not log in

In the accounts table, you must edit the TYPE at 5 and in the players table in Group ID 6, if the commands work for me.

Attachments

• Anotación 2020-02-21 211134.png
    Anotación 2020-02-21 211134.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 12 · VirusTotal
  • Anotación 2020-02-21 211321.png
    Anotación 2020-02-21 211321.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 12 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
@GOD javii Thanks bro, helps a lot!
I thank you, I do what I can to help the community

I can't use the RME that has been added for download, after switching on, the customer selection window still pops up tibia 11.00 after choosing, will you still help me the same?
brother there is an error in the phpmyadmin database, when loading new things to the server data, change the name of the account to the id, number, account, I don't know why, could you have any solution?

Last edited:
I made quick test and I found few small bugs in Pyre (Depots are assigned to Venore instead of Pyre) and all houses aren't added/named
I am going to make further checks but can you list if there are any missing quests/npcs/monsters that you know about? and can you post if there are any other bugs you know or others know so I can fix them.

I made quick test and I found few small bugs in Pyre (Depots are assigned to Venore instead of Pyre) and all houses aren't added/named
I am going to make further checks but can you list if there are any missing quests/npcs/monsters that you know about? and can you post if there are any other bugs you know or others know so I can fix them.
nice Job

wich xampp is working ? for that version ?

i got problem wich ip i need to put in config if for example 80.193.41.63 is my ip i got domain like japsonek.hopto.org wich ip i need put in config and for mysql basa ?

ip = "japsonek.hopto.org"

mysqlHost = "japsonek.hopto.org"

what i need to change it to work for other ppl .....

on localhost everythink is working when i change for my real ip is shows me like the server is off but is still working. what i need to do help guys

Last edited:
Why does the name of the MySql database account change? When I change the map and several things in the data package ?

I don't know how to replicate that error....

If I understand correctly ... when you change something in the data pack, does the name of the database change?

I don't know how to replicate that error....

If I understand correctly ... when you change something in the data pack, does the name of the database change?
Exactly, I had already tried solutions, but it doesn't correct me, I'm still testing the server to help otland members, but I can't solve that error.

8.6 map is alomost perfect thank you
I only need to detele yalahar and create a big crater-hunting zone there
a meteor will crush such horrible place
aposkaposkapasoka

Back